Campus Box 1032
Kim Daniels graduated from Truman State University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Music in 2001, and from Webster University with a Master of Fine Arts degree in Arts Management & Leadership in 2009. Kim worked at the Community Music School of Webster University as Department Assistant for five years before joining Washington University.
Kim’s responsibilities include:
- Administrative duties for the Department Chair (maintains Chair’s calendar, arranges meetings, performs research on department matters)
- Administrative duties for the Director of Graduate Studies (application processing, visits and reviews, matriculation and enrollment)
- Administrative duties for the Director of Undergraduate Studies (provides guidance and support for majors and minors, certifies students for graduation, performs degree audits, monitors senior capstones, edits Bulletin content)
- Administrative duties for the Friends of Music program (maintains donor database, coordinates donor events, coordinates/develops donor mailings and solicitations)
- Other (produces department newsletter, produces annual report, performance events contact, plans and arranges departmental social events, assists in preparation of concert flyers and programs)