WashU Safety Protocols - 560 Music Center, Kemper Art Museum, & Edison Theatre
Health and Safety Requirements
Effective immediately, external guests attending performances at the 560 Music Center, Edison Theatre, AE Hotchner Theatre and Kemper Art Museum must show proof of vaccination upon entry. This policy does not apply to music event or lecture spaces other than the above venues.
- Prior to coming to campus, all attendees are required to complete student, faculty, and staff self-screening or visitor self-screening.
- Washington University students, faculty, and staff are required to show a "Cleared for Campus" self-screening result and a Wash U ID to a venue staff member.
- Non-Wash U guests ages 12 and older are required to show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test. All guests must also show a photo ID for entry.
• To be considered fully vaccinated, a guest must be at least 14 days after the second dose of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine or 14 days after a single dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
• Original, printed, photographed, or digital vaccination cards will be accepted as proof of vaccination and must clearly show the cardholder’s name, date of birth and date(s) of vaccination.
• Guests who cannot provide proof of vaccination may provide proof of a negative COVID PCR test taken within 72 hours of venue access or an antigen test administered by a healthcare or pharmacy provider within 24 hours of admittance. Self-administered tests will not be accepted.
• A photo ID must be shown along with the vaccination or negative test information.
• NOTE: Guests under the age of 12 will not be required to provide proof of vaccination or a negative test, but will be required to wear a face mask at all times.
• All guests must wear a face mask.
• Face coverings must fully cover the nose and mouth.
• Gaiters, face coverings with valves/vent, bandanas or single-layer of fabric masks are not acceptable face coverings.
• If a guest does not have an acceptable mask, one may be provided to them.
• Prolonged periods of mask removal are not permitted.
Health and Safety Compliance
Compliance with the above listed health and safety rules is required for entrance. If a guest violates any of the above rules, the guest may be denied entry or required to leave the venue with a potential ban on re-entry.
These measures are for the safety of our guests and performers. Thank you for doing your part to help us bring live theater back to our community.
WashU Safety Protocols for other Locations on Campus
All attendees are required to complete the health screener within 4 hours of their arrival to campus and be prepared to show the "Cleared for Campus" result to the event staff upon entry. All attendees must wear a mask at all times while indoors.