Skip to content
COVID: PRACTICE ROOMS & LESSON STUDIOS USE
- Hands must be washed before and after practice & lesson room usage.
- Masks do not have to be worn in practice rooms with the doors closed, single-occupancy, and fans on.
- Only one person in a practice room at a time, no visitors are allowed.
- No food or drink in any practice rooms or lesson studios.
- All touched surfaces must be wiped upon entry of the room. Follow the posted protocols for instrument care and disinfecting.
- All condensation/saliva must be disposed of – absorbent, disposable towels will be provided
- All practice room doors must remain closed with fans on at all times.
- If you use Department of Music facilities, please be sure to complete your daily screening before you arrive at the facility
- If you pass the official screening, but you still think something isn’t quite right, please stay home.
- Follow all university, music department, and St. Louis County requirements for mask-wearing, hand-washing, social distancing, and cleaning practice room surfaces.
If you find an issue with, PPE, a piano, or have any other concerns, please contact Ben Worley at email@example.com.